This class covers:
- What do Irish Pagans do?
- How can I get started in Irish Paganism?
- What can I do to work with my Irish Ancestors?
- How do I connect to Irish Deities?
- How to deal with the Other Crowd (the Good Neighbours, the Sidhe, the Irish Fairies)?
- What offerings are appropriate?
- What’s the difference between Magic and Religion for an Irish Pagan?
Learn about Irish Paganism, Magic and Spirituality from a practicing Draoí, a Native Irish Priestess of Ireland.
This class includes 1.5 hours of structured teaching presentation, PLUS a Guided Journey to connect to Ireland directly – the land, the sovereignty, the Spirit of this Isle – using Lora’s unique native Irish Otherworld Journeying method. This class, and the Guided Journey, are suitable for beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions.
Lora is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. She has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School. Lora is currently a candidate for a Masters Degree in Irish Regional History (2023).
"Your work always shows me something I didn’t know as well as where to find more of topics I thought I knew. Thank you."
-- SallyRose Robinson